Your kids will love this.
Trinity Kids Ministries is a place where kids ages birth through 5th grade can encounter Jesus through His Word and His people. We make learning about Jesus fun as we equip, encourage and engage kids as they come to know, love and follow Him.
Here are the opportunities we offer:
- Sunday School (age 2 by Sept. 1 through gr. 5)–During the 9 and 10:45 AM services on Sunday mornings, the kids experience their own service and small group time designed just for them. It’s a safe and secure environment where your kids will learn about God and the values and principles found in the Bible. If you have questions, you can ask one of our volunteers at the Trinity Kids welcome desk. And don’t worry—we’ll let you know if your child needs you at any point during the service.
- Awana (age 2 by Sept. 1 through gr. 5)–Our Wednesday night program runs throughout the school year. Your kids will memorize Bible verses, play games, make new friends and earn awards. Our Refresh Cafe also makes it easy if you would like to wait for your kids.
- Vacation Bible School–This theme-based week, evenings in July for one week, will have your kids playing games, doing crafts, dancing, and singing their lungs out, all while learning about God.
We have trained volunteers who come alongside kids with various special needs, ages birth-grade 5, so that they may participate and learn about God as well. Our special needs room is active during our weekend and midweek ministries as well as our occasional parents’ night out.
A Safe and Secure Environment
Safety and security are extremely important to us. That’s why we take the necessary steps and measures to ensure your kids are learning and having fun in a safe environment. Trinity Kids Ministry uses a computerized check-in system that assigns a random code to each child’s name tag that corresponds to a security tag that you keep. This security tag gains you access into the kids’ wing. Every 24 hours the codes regenerate. We also staff the kids’ wing with volunteers that have passed background checks and are trained to handle emergencies.
It really does take a village to raise a child, or in our case, a whole church community. So instead of baptizing infants or young children, we dedicate them to God while the church dedicates to support you as parents in raising your kids. This usually entails a time slot during a Sunday service where a pastor will lead a time of dedication.
If you have any questions about Trinity Kids Ministries, please contact:
- Nick Vander Zwaag, Kids Ministries Pastor, 952.469.6242
- Sarah Graber, Kids Ministries Coordinator, 952.469.6252
We’re glad your child is on this journey with us!