Trinity Church – Lakeville, MN

Sunday gatherings will be held online at 10 AM. Click the link to access. You do not need to have a Facebook account to view.

All activities are cancelled until it is deemed safe to gather together. Please check back often for more info.

For hope and encouragement in these challenging times, watch the latest sermon here.

Have a prayer request? Share it with us!

Trinity Classes

Trinity classes fall into three categories. They are:

• Gospel Exposure – There is always more of our lives that need to be exposed to the gospel. This foundational category poses questions like: Who is God? Why do I need God? What does God think of me?
  • Gospel Expansion – This category applies the gospel understanding to all areas of life. Classes in this category explore questions like: How does the gospel influence my work? my marriage? my parenting? etc.
  • Gospel Expression – It’s a natural response to share the joy we feel as the gospel changes our lives. Classes in this category ask the question, “Who am I sharing with and how?”

Because we never stop growing in any of these, there are classes offered in each category every week during the school year. You can choose a class in a category where you most need help growing during this season of your life.

Click here to view our current catalog of classes.

Contact Tim Pace, Community Life Pastor, at 952.469.6266.