Many people are familiar with Psalm 23. But because it’s familiar, we often breeze through the psalm without slowing down long enough to rest in the assurance it offers. Though only six verses long, this psalm teaches us profound truths about our loving and protective God. By studying Psalm 23, we’ll find a God who longs to take care of us throughout the highs and lows of life, and we will encounter a life-transforming question: Do you trust the Lord to care for your needs? Join us as we wade deeply into Psalm 23 and the truth it offers.
Sermons from this Series
- Who’s Your Shepherd? Jul 25, 2021 - Pastor Reece Lamppa
- The Shepherd Restores My Soul Aug 01, 2021 - Pastor Marc Castro
- Paths of Righteousness Aug 08, 2021 - Pastor Marc Castro
- The Lord’s Sheep Aug 15, 2021 - Dave Kes
- The Presence of the Provider Aug 22, 2021 - Pastor Reece Lamppa
- The Pursuit Aug 29, 2021 - Pastor Marc Castro