As our society has become more individualistic we’ve become more lonely, depressed, and anxious. The fact is, we were not created to do life alone, and following Jesus was never meant to be a solo endeavor. Our life, our faith, was always meant to be lived out in the midst of others. During this series we’re going to explore the gift of community and our call to love, forgive, encourage, and accept one another as we seek to follow Christ and grow together.
Sermons from this Series
- Love One Another Sep 19, 2021 - Pastor Reece Lamppa
- Forgive One Another Sep 26, 2021 - Pastor Trent Treimer
- Have Unity With One Another Oct 03, 2021 - Pastor Reece Lamppa
- Count Others More Significant Oct 10, 2021 - Pastor Trent Treimer
- Bear One Another’s Burdens Oct 17, 2021 - Pastor Reece Lamppa
- Encourage One Another Oct 24, 2021 - Dave Kes