“To educate, empower and encourage families through all the stages of adoption.”
EDUCATING our families
- Online Resources & Books
- Adoption Agency List
- Recommended Agencies
- Informational Seminars & Events
EMPOWERING our families
- Adoption Grant Application
- Additional Financial Aid Resources
- Supplemental Adoption Training – Online adoption training, courses, webinars and resources
- MNAdopt – Local Pre and Post adoption classes and materials
- Personal Consulting & Mentoring – Are you interested in having a mentor walk through this process with you, someone you can ask questions of and pray for you, a friend who has walked this road before? Email Cindy.
- Small Group Fellowship – Due to the newness of our program we do not have any fellowship groups organized at this time. If you are interested in starting a group or are looking for one please email Cindy with your ideas.
ENCOURAGING our families
- Child Dedications – Lets celebrate your adoption with a child dedication and welcome your child into the Trinity church family with a child dedication. Email Dayna for more information.
- Facebook Group – adoption info and connecting with others about adoption.
- Adoptive Family Database – Email Cindy to be part of our Trinity Adoptions Database to connect with other families that have adopted and join the K2F Facebook page.
- K2F Adoption & Foster Parent Support Groups – Connecting with other Adoptive and Foster parents to share experiences, ask questions and support each other, all in a Christ -centered atmosphere. For more information, contact Cindy.
- Post Adoption Support – Sometimes adoptions are hard or have difficult seasons. Let us as a church family come around and support you. Do you need a day or weekend break? Do you need prayer or someone to talk to who has walked in your shoes? Let us connect you to help! Email Cindy.