Adoption & Foster Care
“To educate, empower and encourage families through all the stages of adoption.”
EDUCATING our families
- Online Resources & Books
- Adoption Agency List
- Recommended Agencies
- Informational Seminars & Events
EMPOWERING our families
- Adoption Grant Application - Contact Missy to receive a grant application. Any grant money awarded will be paid directly to the adoption agency
- Additional Financial Aid Resources
- Supplemental Adoption Training – Online adoption training, courses, webinars and resources
- MNAdopt – Local Pre and Post adoption classes and materials
- Personal Support & Mentoring – Are you interested in having a mentor walk through this process with you, someone you can ask questions of and pray for you, a friend who has walked this road before? Email Missy (Int'l Adoptions), Laura (Nat'l Adoptions).
ENCOURAGING our families
- Child Dedications – Let's celebrate your adoption with a child dedication and welcome your child into the Trinity Church Family with a child dedication. Email Dayna for more information.
- Adoptive Family Database – Email Missy to be part of our Trinity Adoptions Database to connect with other families that have adopted.
- K2F Adoption & Foster Parent Support Groups – Connecting with other Adoptive and Foster parents to share experiences, ask questions and support each other, all in a Christ -centered atmosphere. For more information, contact Missy.
- Post Adoption Support – Sometimes adoptions are hard or have difficult seasons. Let us as a church family come around and support you. Do you need a day or weekend break? Do you need prayer or someone to talk to who has walked in your shoes? Let us connect you to help! Email Missy.
For more information contact Missy.