The Psalms are filled with poems and songs, expressing the entire heart and soul of humanity. The writers poured out their true feelings of joy and pain, fear and trust, thanksgiving and lament. And abandoning every cliché, we learn what it means to pour ourselves out to God and find a deeper intimacy with him than we ever thought possible. Join us as we go diving into the book of Psalms, finding out what it means to go deeper in our relationship with the God of the universe.
Sermons from this Series
- Creation Speaks to Our Soul About the Creator Aug 04, 2019 - Pastor Kevin Crawford
- Words for Transformation Aug 11, 2019 - Pastor Kevin Crawford
- Dialoguing With God About Difficulties of Life Aug 18, 2019 - Pastor Kevin Crawford
- Experiencing the Presence of God Aug 25, 2019 - Pastor Reece Lamppa
- Can I Ask Why? Sep 01, 2019 - Pastor Marc Castro