It's unheard of to see a king leave the glory of his throne to die for a slave. You might even call it unbelievable. But as we make our way through the gospel of Mark, we are confronted with the God of the universe entering into the messiness of sinful humanity, only to give Himself for it. A king who leaves his throne to carry a cross, die a gruesome death, only to take up his crown in victory three days later. That King is Jesus. If you still think a king dying for a slave is unbelievable, this journey might just change that.
Sermons from this Series
- The Unexpected King for an Exceptional Life Mar 10, 2019 - Pastor Kevin Crawford
- Who’s Your King? Mar 17, 2019 - Pastor Kevin Crawford
- What Belongs To God? Mar 24, 2019 - Pastor Josh Williams
- Because of the Living King Mar 31, 2019 - Pastor Reece Lamppa
- Christ Is King Over Our Two Cents Apr 07, 2019 - Pastor Kevin Crawford
- When It’s the End of the World Apr 14, 2019 - Marc Castro