We've all felt unqualified and unprepared for the work that God has called us to. But God has a track record of working through our brokenness in order to advance His kingdom. Throughout scripture, we see God use broken people like Moses, King David, Rahab, Paul, and others to do world-changing things for His glory. And if God is in the business of using broken vessels to accomplish His will, then maybe he will use broken people like us to advance His kingdom here and now. Join us as we dive into the stories of the broken people God used to change the world, and realize that God still desires to do the same through us today.
Sermons from this Series
- Broken Vessels: Moses Jun 23, 2019 - Pastor Kevin Crawford
- Broken Vessels: Rahab the Prostitute Jun 30, 2019 - Pastor Kevin Crawford
- Broken Vessels: Peter Jul 07, 2019 - Marc Castro
- Broken Vessels: Woman at the Well Jul 14, 2019 - Pastor Reece Lamppa
- Broken Vessels: Gideon Jul 21, 2019 - Pastor Trent Treimer