Trinity Kids Ministries is a place where people come to know, love and follow Jesus. As children encounter Jesus through His Word and His people they learn that every person matters to God and must matter to us. Within the Early Childhood ministry we teach kids (birth-Preschool) about God in a way that they understand. Kids have fun, feel safe and begin to learn how to build relationships with others.
What to Expect
- Nursery (birth-2 years old)- Ministers to Trinity’s youngest children as they become followers of Jesus in a place where they feel safe and cared for.
- Transitions (2-3 years old)- We provide a transition ministry for our 2 and 3 year olds that includes both classroom structure and play time. Throughout the service kids experience hands on, multi-sensory learning in a safe and loving environment.
- Preschool- Our preschool kids first participate in structured play as they are dropped off before heading into large group learning and worship. Following this time they are guided in activities, lesson review and questions with a group leader.
- Awana Kids’ clubs reach kids through energetic activities, Biblical-based learning, small group time, and home activities. Kids discover God’s love and their identity in Christ while becoming disciples who make disciples.
- Puggles– recognizes the learning ability of 2 and 3 year olds by introducing biblical precepts at church and equipping parents to teach them at home. Toddlers love having their very own Awana club just like their older siblings. In Puggles, children are welcomed each week with play time, songs and simple crafts and activities. Leaders present age-appropriate lessons using large, colorful teaching cards, finger puppet plays and more.
- Cubbies– Cubbies celebrates the spiritual potential of preschoolers (3 to 5 year olds) by helping them develop respect for God, His Son and His Word. Whether it’s the fun puppets, the exciting games or all their Cubbies friends, they simply love it. At Story Time each week, preschoolers learn about God – the greatness of His love and His Word – and about His Son, Jesus Christ, the promised Savior.